Baby Glass Bottle with Natural Rubber Cover
We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
Unique Baby Glass bottle with the innovative Star Ball cover made of 100% Natural Rubber.
150 ml | pink & blue
The HEVEA BABY BOTTLE is made from the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. To help the little ones hold on to it, we have added a natural rubber cover, which not only helps the baby to grab the bottle easily but also helps the bottle from becoming slick. The Hevea natural rubber cover also works as a breakage preventer, as it bounces off if dropped to the floor. And as with many of our other products the functionality is dual: The cover can be used as a toy when not used on the bottle. See the product in action here. It comes with a natural rubber nipple, screw thread, cap, dust cover that has a measurement indicator on the side and HEVEA natural rubber cover. The natural rubber nipple is size 0+ (milk & water). Additional natural rubber nipples in size slow flow and medium flow can be bought separately as 2 packs. The bottle is only available as a set. The size is 150ml. / 5 oz. The screw & cap comes in 3 colours: white, pink and blue.
The benefits of the Hevea baby glass bottle are:
- 100% borosilicate glass bottle + 100% natural nipple are BPA-free, phthalate-free & PVC free
- does not leach toxic chemicals
- Highly hygienic, due to the smooth and non-porous surface
- heat resistant, dishwasher safe (place cap parts on top rack and can be boiled or steam sterilized ( please remove the natural rubber cover when cleaning)
- Taste and odour free, no substances can get into the food/ liquid
- The unique HEVEA natural rubber makes it easy to grasp for small hands and works as a breakage preventer if dropped
- The natural rubber nipple is softer than silicone and very resistant to teething/bites
- The screw caps comes in 3 colours and is all in produced from non toxic and eco friendly pp
- A pretty FSC packaging makes this the ideal baby shower gift
- Do not leave teats under direct sunlight, near a heat source or inside disinfectant for longer than recommended.
- Do not heat the bottle up in the microwave, which could make the food heat up unevenly. Always check the food temperature before feeding the baby. Please check the bottle and its accessories before each use.
- Please change the bottle and use a new one once you find it broken or cracked.
- Glass-made baby bottles are fragile.
- Do not let babies hold it themselves to prevent injuries if the bottle drops.
- Do not heat up the milk or water for the powdered milk in the microwave to prevent the baby from being scalded.
- Make sure that the milk temperature is adequate before feeding your baby to prevent them from being scalded.
- There are gradations on the feeding bottle but if more accurate measurements are needed, please use measuring cup or measuring spoon.When shaken, the pressure inside the bottle may go up and cause leakage or spraying-up because of the high temperature of the liquid inside.
- When the baby feeding bottle is broken, the broken glass and its sharp sides may cause great damages. Use the bottle under adult supervision always.
- The baby feeding bottle will break if dropped or hit wrong.
- Thermal shock can cause the bottle to shatter if the difference between the room temperature and the temperature of the liquid inside is too high.
- Use water to cool the feeding bottle down.
- Be aware that when teething, babies can tear the teats.
- Always use this product with adult supervision.
- Never use feeding teats as a soother.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Attention: Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children (feeding teat, or sealing disc. might be swallowed and are chocking hazards).
- Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.
- Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the bottle/cup for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother.
- Heating in a microwave oven may produce localised high temperatures, so it is recommended not to do so. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- Inspect feeding teat and bottle before each use and pull feeding teat in all directions. Do not leave feeding teat in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in a disinfectant for longer then recommended, as this may weaken the teat. Throw away at the first signs of damage, wear or tear as they can be chocking hazards! Change teat after 1-2 months of use.
- Cleaning: Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene. Clean before each use with warm water. For babies up to 3 months disinfect the feeding teat regularly (boiling or similar). When boiling, make sure that there is always enough water in the pot to avoid material damage. Do not boil in pressure cooker. Do not clean in dishwasher or disinfect in microwave - detergents and heat produced by the microwave could damage the material. After cleaning make sure that no water is left inside the teat.
- Ventilated teat: The valve in HEVEA bottle teat causes pressure equalization in the bottle and reduces unrequested aerophobia during feeding. Tighten the ring securely, but do not squeeze flange or valve too much.
- Produced from natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. Natural rubber latex allergy symptoms include: Itching, skin redness, rash, runny nose, watery eyes. Stop usage if any symptoms occur. This Hevea article is in accordance with the safety standard EN14350, EN71, CPSIA