Children’s Chewable Vitamins (Papaya/Orange)
We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at email@example.com. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
Children’s Chewable Vitamins provides a combination of vitamins and minerals that help support normal growth and development in children.
100 chewable tablets
- Supports tissue formation, normal growth and development throughout childhood.
- An antioxidant and a factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to produce and repair connective tissue.
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and night vision.
- Delicious natural papaya and orange flavour.
- Children’s Chewable Vitamins provides a combination of vitamins and minerals that help support normal growth and development in children.
- Niacin, thiamine and biotin provide substrates for energy production in the Krebs cycle, while vitamins B6 and B12 and folate help convert homocysteine into methionine for protein synthesis.
- Approximately 50-60% of magnesium is found in bones, where it stimulates bone forming osteoblast activity and helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D helps absorb and use calcium and phosphorus, which are required for normal bone mineralization. Daily supplementation with 400 IU of vitamin D helps support bone growth in young children.
- Vitamin C also contributes to the development and maintenance of bones and teeth through its role in collagen synthesis, the primary structural protein found in connective tissue. As collagen is also the main protein involved in wound healing, deficiencies in vitamin C may lead to impaired healing of wounds.
- Vitamin A helps maintain the natural barrier of the skin, stimulates immune cell development, and helps maintain eyesight and night vision.
- Low levels of vitamin A can affect iron metabolism, which is necessary for hemoglobin production and proper red blood cell activity.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Children (4 years and older): Chew one tablet two times daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain NO added wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products.