We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
Source of antioxidants Cranberry Plus capsules contain a concentrated cranberry fruit extract that prevents urinary tract infections and improves antioxidant capacity.
60 softgel capsules
- Highly concentrated cranberry extract plus vitamin C
- Helps prevent recurrent urinary tract infections (UTI) in women.
- Each capsule provides the equivalent of 21 g of dried cranberries.
- Source of antioxidants Cranberry Plus capsules contain a concentrated cranberry fruit extract that prevents urinary tract infections and improves antioxidant capacity.
- Approximately 10-20% of women experience one or more incidents of urinary discomfort or UTI each year.
- Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon) are rich in polyphenol antioxidant compounds such as proanthocyanidins, which reduce the adhesiveness of E. coli bacteria to the uroepithelial cells that line the bladder.
- In both healthy women and those with a history of bladder infection, supplementation with cranberry extract has been shown to significantly reduce the adhesiveness of two E. coli strains obtained from urine samples.
- Regular cranberry supplementation helps to reduce UTI incidence in women at increased risk of UTI infection, and may help to improve lower urinary tract symptoms in men.
- Due to their high polyphenol concentration, cranberries have also been shown to reduce oxidative stress in healthy participants and those with metabolic syndrome.
Each capsule contains:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 10mg
(Vaccinium macrocarpon) Fruit Extract (36:1) 21.6 g Dried Equivalent
Other ingredients: Hypromellose, calcium silicate, silica
Take one capsule daily with a meal or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner . For urinary tract infection, use for a minimum of four weeks to see beneficial effects.
Risk Information:If you are taking blood thinners or have a history of kidney stones, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use . If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.