EC + Immune Complex
We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Helps to maintain healthy skin and immune function.
60 vegetable capsules
Promotes healthy gut flora in adults during antibiotic intake and in adults with IBS
- Vitamin A and Zinc Krebs complex for immune support
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Helps in connective tissue formation and wound healing
- Helps to maintain healthy skin and immune function
- Provides 4000 IU of vitamin A and 400 mg of vitamin C per dose EC + Complex provides vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help maintain good health. Green tea extract is a source of antioxidants, which synergistically help prevent free radical damage along with antioxidants vitamin C and rutin.
- Vitamin C also maintains skin health through its essential role in collagen formation, the main protein involved in wound healing.
- Beta-carotene is a provitamin A carotenoid pigment found naturally in plants.
- Vitamin A has two primary roles in the body: 1) maintaining the skin-s barrier function by increasing epidermal proliferation and the production of glycosaminoglycans - polysaccharides which help hydrate the skin; 2) stimulating immune cell development.
- Zinc further maintains immune health as the only naturally occurring substance that stimulates cell division in lymphocytes and increases their phagocytic activity.
- Low levels of zinc lead to decreased immune cell number and function, including a reduced synthesis of cytokines that function against intracellular bacteria.
- Zinc Krebs complex provides zinc bound to organic acids used in the Krebs cycle for energy production. Research demonstrates that zinc is more bioavailable when bound to organic acids, including citrate, when compared to inorganic forms.
Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate 4000 IU/ beta-carotene 3500 IU) 7500 IU
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 400 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 15 mg
Zinc (zinc Krebs complex) 15 mg
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf/Shoot 67.5 mg
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Std. Extract (45% Epigallocatechin-3-gallate) 52.5 mg
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) Root 50 mg
Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia) Root 50 mg
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) Root 50 mg
Rutin (from Dimorphandra mollis seed pod) 30 mg
Citrate/ fumarate/ malate/ succinate/ alpha-ketoglutarate
Take one capsule daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. For use beyond twelve weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family, do not use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are taking immunosuppressants; if you have an iron deficiency, an autoimmune disorder, a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice); or if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, to echinacea has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, artificial colouring or flavouring or dairy products.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.