HMF Capsules (No FOS)
We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at email@example.com. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
Genestra’s HMF Capsules delivers over 2.5 Billion CFU per dose.
60 vegetable capsules
Genestra’s HMF Capsules delivers over 2.5 Billion CFU per dose. Genestra offer HMF Capsules as a low level, long-term maintenance probiotic formula which provides two strains of proprietary human-sourced Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, to specifically assist in re-establishing and maintaining a normal intestinal microflora. Genestra’s probiotics are human-sourced strains, proven in human clinical trials. [VCAPS]
Supports a natural healthy gut flora
- Helps support gastrointestinal health
- Provides 2.5 billion CFU per daily dose from: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
- HMF Capsules provide four strains of proprietary human-sourced probiotics that temporarily modify gut flora in adults and children. The microflora composition in the gut is relatively steady, although it can be altered by diet, stress, age and medication.
- Probiotics promote the presence of beneficial bacteria to maintain healthy intestines.
- Beyond decreasing pathogen survival by increasing antimicrobial peptide release from host cells, probiotics also strengthen the epithelial barrier.
- They mediate the integrity of tight junctions, which control permeability, and increase the release of mucin, which prevents pathogens from adhering to cells on the intestinal surface.
- Lactic acid bacteria Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria are the most commonly used probiotics, and are safe for both adults and children.
- They effectively colonize the intestines and decrease the movement of bacteria from the intestines into circulation.
- Supplementation with large numbers of a combination of microorganisms helps maximize intestinal colonization, promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial involving 22 adults, daily supplementation with a probiotic containing Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 and CUL-21) catalyzed the restoration of microflora after it was altered by antibiotics.
- Similarly, a probiotic supplement containing CUL-21 can also significantly colonize the intestines of healthy adults.
- Human MicroFlora (HMF) probiotic strains are research-driven and clinically proven in randomized, double-blind, placebo- controlled human trials at 10 billion CFU per day. Proprietary non-pathogenic human-sourced microflora bacterial strains are utilized as they have strong epithelial adherence and a naturally high tolerance to stomach acid.
Adults and Children (6 years and older): Take two capsules two times daily with meals, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain NO added wheat, gluten, artificial flavouring or dairy products.