HMF Neuro Capsules (No FOS)
We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
The first probiotic specifically developed for gluten and casein intolerant people including: Autism, ADHD, and Celiac.
60 vegetable capsules
HMF Neuro Capsules contains a specifically selected strain of Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CLT341) which has been proven in scientific trials to degrade wheat and dairy exorphins, and to attach to and colonize intestinal epithelial cells.
Probiotics for gastrointestinal health in adults and children
- Probiotics that temporarily modify gut flora
- Provides 24 billion CFU per daily dose from: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34), and Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL-63)
- Includes 500 mg of L-glutamine per daily dose
- HMF Neuro Capsules is a combination of five strains of proprietary human-sourced probiotics and the amino acid L-glutamine. The human intestinal tract contains more than 400 bacterial species, although its composition can be altered by diet, stress, medication, and age.
- Supplementation with large numbers of a combination of microorganisms helps maximize intestinal colonization, promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- The intestines are essential barriers that selectively allow absorption and promote the excretion of hazardous substances.
- Probiotics prevent pathogenic bacteria from colonizing the gastrointestinal tract by reducing the pH and stimulating the production of antimicrobial peptides in the intestine.
- In addition to decreasing bacterial survival, probiotics strengthen the epithelial barrier.
- They mediate the integrity of tight junctions, which control permeability, and increase mucin release, which prevents pathogens from adhering to cells.
- Together, this decreases the movement of bacteria from the intestines into circulation.
- Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria are the most commonly used probiotics, and are safe and effective for both adults and children; however, once their ingestion ends, their counts decrease or disappear.
- Human MicroFlora (HMF) probiotic strains are research-driven and clinically proven in randomized, double-blind, placebo- controlled human trials at 10 billion CFU per day. Proprietary non-pathogenic human-sourced microflora bacterial strains are utilized as they have strong epithelial adherence and a naturally high tolerance to stomach acid.
Amount per Serving: 1g
Probiotic Consortium 12 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) (formerly Bifidobacterium lactis)
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL-63)
L-Glutamine 250 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Hypromellose, silica, magnesium stearate
Adults, Adolescents and Children (6 years and older): Take one capsule two times daily with meals, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner. Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, gluten, soy, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.