We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
HMF Replete is a high-level probiotic that delivers over 150 Billion CFU per dose.
HMF Replete delivers over 150 Billion CFU per dose. Genestra offers HMF Replete as a high level formula probiotic formula. Genestra’s HMF Replete provides Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis along to ensure rapid establishment and dominance of probiotic cultures in the gastrointestinal tract along. HMF Replete also delivers a Prebiotic oligosaccharides stimulate growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive system. Genestra’s probiotics are human-sourced strains, proven in human clinical trials.
Promotes healthy gut flora in adults during antibiotic intake and in adults with IBS
- Provides live microorganisms that form part of a natural healthy gut flora
- Probiotics to significantly reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Probiotics to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy
- Provides 75 billion CFU per day from human-sourced probiotics: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 and CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34), Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
- Contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- HMF Replete supports healthy intestinal microflora throughout antibiotic use and in adults with IBS.
- The intestines contain more than 400 bacterial species, and bacterial balance needs to be maintained for healthy intestines.
- Antibiotics alter intestinal microflora, and can result in the proliferation of antibiotic resistant bacteria.
- Probiotics promote naturally healthy microflora and support normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy.
- IBS affects nearly 5 million Canadians and can also result from altered intestinal microflora.
- This leads to malabsorption of bile acids – which aid in fat digestion – and in turn, increases fluid and mucus secretion into the colon for bile acid dilution.
- As Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria help reabsorb bile acids, less water enters the colon, decreasing diarrheal occurrence.
- In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial involving 52 adults with IBS, daily supplementation with CUL-60, CUL-21, CUL-20 and CUL-34 significantly improved quality of life and bowel habit satisfaction scores, and decreased the number of days with pain within 10 weeks.
- Human MicroFlora (HMF) probiotic strains are research-driven and clinically proven in randomized, double-blind, placebo- controlled human trials at 25 billion CFU per day. Proprietary non-pathogenic human-sourced microflora bacterial strains are utilized as they have strong epithelial adherence and a naturally high tolerance to stomach acid.
EACH SACHET CONTAINS:
In a glass, add water to 1⁄2 sachet of HMF Replete and mix. Take once daily with a meal, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain NO added wheat, gluten, soy, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.