We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at email@example.com. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
Liv Complex from Genestra is a synergistic formula that is traditionally used to support one of the key emunctories, the liver, while respecting the body’s natural physiology.
90 vegetable capsules
GREAT LIVER SUPPORT! Liv Complex from Genestra is a synergistic formula that is traditionally used to support one of the key emunctories, the liver, while respecting the body’s natural physiology. The liver plays several key roles: removing and excreting body wastes; synthesizing plasma proteins, including those necessary for blood clotting; and the production of bile to aid in fat digestion and absorption. Genestra’s Liv Complex is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Liv Complex Herbal liver support combination:
- Includes extracts from globe artichoke, dandelion, milk thistle, bupleurum and fringetree.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help support liver function, increase bile flow and relieve digestive disturbances.
- Liv Complex includes a combination of herbal extracts that help to support normal liver function.
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) seed extracts contain silymarin, which helps to maintain liver cell health through a variety of mechanisms including inhibiting free radical formation, enhancing formation of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione in liver cells and supporting hepatocyte protein synthesis.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root extracts have been shown to minimize alcohol-induced liver toxicity in both in vitro human liver cells and mice models by enhancing antioxidant capacity and preventing lipid peroxidation.
- Globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus) extracts contain a mixture of several different polyphenolic compounds including chlorogenic acid and cynarin.
- In rat models, artichoke extracts enhance bile production and minimize liver damage following exposure to the hepatotoxin carbon tetrachloride
|Supplement Facts Per 1 Capsule:|
Globe Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract (4:1)
700 mg Dried Equivalent
|Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Fruit Std. Extract (80% Silymarin)||125 mg*|
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Root Extract (4:1)
400 mg Dried Equivalent
Bupleurum (Bupleurum chinense) Root Extract (4.5:1)
270 mg Dried Equivalent
Fringe Tree (Chionanthus virginicus) Stem Bark Extract (5:1)
150 mg Dried Equivalent
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract (5:1)
50 mg Dried Equivalent
|* Daily Value not established|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, Hypromellose
Adults: Take one capsule three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Use for a minimum of three weeks to see beneficial effects.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family; or if you have a bowel or bile duct obstruction, gallstones, liver or gall bladder disorders, do not use. Discontinue use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble. Bupleurum can cause sedation; use caution when taking other sedatives and operating a vehicle or hazardous machinery. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner. Hypersensitivity to globe artichoke and milk thistle has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.