We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
Magnesium providing 100mg of magnesium in every capsule in the form of aspartate and oxide.
90 vegetable capsules
Genestra's Magnesium provides 100mg of magnesium in every capsule in the form of aspartate and oxide. Magnesium is a mineral which is important to maintaining well-being, yet many of us are deficient in it. When we are magnesium deficient, we can experience muscle aches, maladjusted blood glucose levels, migraines, chronic fatigue and more. Being in the form of aspartate / oxide Genestra's Magnesium is highly absorbable making it efficient for older adults, especially women, who tend to have lower magnesium dietary intake and absorption rates.
Magnesium in a convenient vegetable capsule format:
- Provides 400 mg of magnesium per daily dose.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Helps in the maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps in tissue formation and in the maintenance of proper muscle function.
- Each Magnesium capsule provides 100 mg of magnesium in the form of asparta te;oxide, to help support macronutrient metabolism, bone health, and muscle function.
- Magnesium plays an essential role in both muscle contraction and relaxation, and may help in the maintenance of muscle function in physically active older individuals.
- Older adults, especially women, tend to have lower magnesium dietary intake and absorption rates. In the first clinical trial to assess magnesiums impact on muscle performance in the elderly, daily supplementation with magnesium for 12 weeks significantly improved physical performance. One hundred and thirty nine healthy, physically active women aged 65+ were randomized to receive either placebo or 300 mg of elemental magnesium from magnesium oxide. Following supplementation, participants in the magnesium group had clinically relevant improvements in walking speed, with an average increase of 12 metres per minute. Walking speed is typically used as an independent variable for the diagnosis of age-related muscle loss. Chair stand test scores were also significantly improved, indicating enhanced lower limb strength and balance. The authors concluded that magnesium supplementation may help to prevent or delay age-related decline in physical performance.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Adults (19 years and older): Take two capsules two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Adolescents (9-18 years): Take three capsules daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Children (6-8 years): Take one capsule daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Risk Information:Some people may experience diarrhoea at doses greater than 350 mg per day.