Magnesium Glycinate Liquid
We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- Magnesium glycinate formulation
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- Helps to metabolize carbohydrates, protein and fat
- Magnesium glycinate is a gentle form of magnesium that is less likely to cause loose stools
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps to prevent magnesium deficiency (adults, 2 tablespoons)
- Dissolves completely in water
- No cloudy residue
- Great-tasting apple-pomegranate flavour
- Magnesium is a cofactor in over 300 metabolic reactions. It is involved in the maintenance of muscle function, glucose metabolism and muscle contraction, among several other important physiological roles.
- Magnesium helps to maintain bone health by regulating the production of parathyroid hormone (PTH) and calcitriol, which helps to increase calcium absorption and minimize risk of calcium deficiency.
- In the United States, insufficient magnesium intake is estimated to occur in approximately 64% of men and 67% of women, with even higher levels of insufficient intake in elderly individuals.
- Magnesium glycinate (also known as magnesium bisglycinate) is a highly water soluble amino acid chelate of magnesium and two glycine molecules.
- Clinical evidence indicates that magnesium glycinate has a significantly higher bioavailability than magnesium oxide, and is less likely to cause a laxative effect.
- Supplementation with magnesium glycinate has been shown to decrease the severity of muscle cramping: in a clinical trial on 86 healthy pregnant women with recurrent muscle cramps, supplementation with 300 mg of magnesium glycinate for 4 weeks reduced both the frequency and intensity of leg cramps
|Magnesium (magnesium glycinate)||250mg|
|Purified water, glycerin, xylitol, DL-malic acid, concentrated apple juice,|
|natural flavour, potassium sorbate, rebaudioside A (stevia leaf extract)|
Adults (19 years and older): Take one tablespoon one to two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Adolescents (9-18 years): Take one tablespoon daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. If preferred, Magnesium Glycinate Liquid can be mixed with juice or water.
Some people may experience diarrhea at doses greater than 351 mg per day. Guaranteed to contain NO added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, artificial colouring or flavouring, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.