Maxum Multi Vite
We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at email@example.com. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
Maxum Multi Vite provides appropriate ratios of nutrients necessary to ensure endocrine, immune and musculo-skeletal systems healthy.
90 & 180 Capsules
Maxum Multi Vite provides a well-balanced combination of vitamins and minerals along with a wide range of antioxidants to assist and promote overall health. Maxum Multi Vite provides appropriate ratios of nutrients necessary to ensure endocrine, immune and musculo-skeletal systems healthy. Maxum Multi Vite is copper and iron-free, ideal for individuals suffering from high cholesterol, cancer, and hypertension. The capsules are 100% pure vegetable-sourced and ideal vegetarians.
- Antioxidant and multivitamin combination for optimal health
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins and provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and night vision
- Helps to maintain eyesight, healthy skin, membranes, immune and proper muscle function
- Helps to prevent vitamins C, E, B6, B12, pantothenic acid, biotin, thiamine, riboflavin, manganese, chromium and selenium deficiencies
- Maxum Multi Vite is a multivitamin formula that also provides five sources of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Selenium is necessary for the production of selenoproteins, including glutathione peroxidases and selenoprotein P, which are involved in the antioxidant defense system.
- Vitamin C is the most important aqueous antioxidant in the plasma, interstitial fluid and soluble compartment of cells.2 As the first line of defence in these areas, vitamin C prevents free radical damage to DNA, and helps recycle vitamin E to protect against oxidative damage in lipid membranes.
- Rutin and green tea extracts further provide antioxidants to maintain good health.
- B vitamins help mediate hundreds of enzymatic reactions, including the metabolism of macronutrients.
- Niacin, thiamine and biotin help provide substrates for energy production in the Krebs cycle, while folate and vitamins B6 and B12 help convert homocysteine to methionine for protein production.
- Chromium promotes healthy glucose metabolism by helping to regulate glucose uptake in cells and promote its storage as glycogen.
- Beta-carotene is a provitamin A carotenoid pigment naturally found in plants.
- As it can be converted into vitamin A in the body, it is an important source of vitamin A to help maintain eyesight, skin, membranes, and immune function.
EACH CAPSULES CONTAINS:
Take one capsule two times daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation, do not use, as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble; if you have an iron deficiency or cardiovascular disease; or if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure or seizures, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Guaranteed to contain NO added wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial colouring or flavouring or dairy products.