We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
This Oregano Oil naturally contains carvacrol, and is one of the primary bioactive compounds in oregano.
Carvacrol formula for optimal health
- Source of antioxidants
- Provides 25.8 mg of oregano oil per day
- Includes 20 mg of carvacrol per day
- This Oregano Oil naturally contains carvacrol, and is one of the primary bioactive compounds in oregano.
- In addition to being responsible for the warm mouthfeel after oregano consumption, carvacrol exerts strong antioxidant effects.
- Carvacrol potently scavenges free radicals, reduces free radical-induced DNA damage, and decreases lipid oxidation.
- In an in vitro study comparing the antioxidant capacity of 26 spice extracts - including mint, cinnamon, sage, rosemary and thyme - oregano had both the third highest antioxidant capacity and total phenolic content.
- Specifically, oregano’s total antioxidant capacity ranged from nearly 1.5 to 183 times higher than 23 other spices.
Each drop (0.031 ml) contains:
Oregano oil (from Origanum vulgare leaf ) 8.6 mg
Providing: Carvacrol 6.7 mg
Extra virgin olive oil
Take 3 drops daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking supplements containing iron,zinc, calcium or copper.