Organic Flax Oil Capsules
We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at email@example.com. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
Flax oil is the richest plant source of omega-3 and is derived from flax seeds, which are then pressed to release the beneficial oil.
Omega-3 rich fatty acid formula for optimal health.
Adding foods that provide omega-3 fatty acids to your diet is important, and Flax Seed Oil from Genestra is a supplement that contains the essential fatty acids that work together to omega-3 - an important alpha linolenic acid vital to health and wellness. Flax oil is the richest plant source of omega-3 and is derived from flax seeds, which are then pressed to release the beneficial oil. Genestra’s Flax Seed Oil capsules are easy to swallow, effective, and a perfect fish oil alternative for vegetarians or vegans.
- Provides 1100 mg of ALA per daily dose
- Includes 300 mg of LA per daily dose
- Flax is one of the greatest plant sources of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 fatty acid, and also contains linolenic acid (LA), an omega-6 fatty acid.1 ALA is metabolized to EPA and DHA by elongase and desaturase enzymes. As these enzymes also compete to metabolize LA through elongation and desaturation reactions, an intake ratio of LA to ALA that is less than 4:1 best allows for the conversion of ALA into long chain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Daily supplementation with flaxseed oil for over eight weeks significantly increased the levels of EPA and DPA, a DHA precursor and likely storage form of EPA, in both the erythrocyte membranes and plasma of adults.
- Fatty acids are also necessary for the proper structure and function of the skin, including the protection against environmental factors and the loss of electrolytes and water.
- Decreased levels of these fatty acids have been associated with impaired epithelial cell function, including the loss of moisture in the skin.
- ALA further contributes to maintaining optimal health through its role in maintaining platelet and endothelial cell function. ALA is most bioavailable in flax oil when compared to milled or whole flax seeds.
EACH SOFTGEL CONTAINS:
Take one capsule two times daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking blood thinners or if you have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Guaranteed to contain NO added wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial colouring or flavouring or dairy products. Ideal for vegetarians.