We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at email@example.com. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
Orti B provides an excellent source of a broad spectrum, well-balanced ratio of B-complex vitamins to assist with the metabolism of proteins, fat and carbohydrates.
90 vegetable capsules
Orti B provides an excellent source of a broad spectrum, well-balanced ratio of B-complex vitamins to assist with the metabolism of proteins, fat and carbohydrates. Orti-B plays an important role in helping to supply our bodies with energy, healthy immunity and nervous system, digestion, and much more. Naturopath’s recommend a B-complex to combat against body toxins such as alcohol, sugar, and poor diet - all which can leave us feeling sluggish and irritable. Genestra’s professional refined the Orti-B formula to create an easy way to help restore vitality. Product ideal for vegans. Vegan friendly vitamin B complex
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps normal growth and development
- Helps in tissue and red blood cell formation
- Includes all eight B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, biotin, folate, B12)
- Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- Also provides inositol and choline Orti B is a vitamin complex that includes all eight B vitamins, plus inositol and choline for the maintenance of good health.
- B vitamins help mediate hundreds of enzymatic reactions, including the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Pantothenic acid is used for the formation of the key neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain, while niacin, thiamine and biotin help to provide substrates for energy production in the Krebs cycle.
- Riboflavin is necessary to activate the coenzyme forms of folate and vitamin B6, which are involved in DNA synthesis and the metabolism of amino acids, respectively.
- Folate requirements increase during pregnancy as a result of the rise in cell division and metabolism required for placental and fetal development; however, approximately 20% of women of childbearing age do not meet the required folate intake for pregnancy.
- Supplements are the most effective methods of raising folate status.
- Daily supplementation with 400 mcg of folic acid before or during early pregnancy helps to decrease the risk of neural tube defects by 50%.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 also help mediate red blood cell formation.
- Vegan diets tend to provide low levels of vitamin B12, and malabsorption of the vitamin from food, but not supplements, increases with age.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Take one capsule daily with a meal, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain NO added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.