We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
Perilla oil is derived from perilla, an herb from the mint family that is a source of the omega-3 fatty acid ALA and the omega-6 fatty acid LA.
Perilla oil is derived from perilla, an herb from the mint family that is a source of the omega-3 fatty acid ALA and the omega-6 fatty acid LA. Recent research suggests that combined supplementation of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids may help maintain skin health. Fatty acids help maintain the structure and function of the skin, including supporting healthy skin moisture levels. ALA may also help to maintain proper platelet and endothelial cell function.
- Plant derived omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
- Provides 3300 mg of ALA per daily dose
- Includes 900 mg of LA per daily dose Perilla oil is derived from perilla, an herb from the mint family.
- It is naturally high in the omega-3 fatty acid ALA, and also contains the omega-6 fatty acid LA.
- Research suggests that combined supplementation with both omega-3 and 6 fatty acids may synergistically help maintain optimal skin health.
- Fatty acids are necessary for the proper structure and function of the skin, including the protection against environmental factors and the loss of electrolytes and water.
- Supplementation with essential fatty acids can alter the production of eicosanoid signalling molecules in the skin, and metabolites of LA may mediate the activity of collagen producing cells in the skin.
- ALA further contributes to maintaining optimal health through its role in maintaining platelet and endothelial cell function.
- Research suggests at least 3 g of perilla oil daily is required to obtain its beneficial health effects.
- Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat 3 g
Protein < 1 g
Perilla (Perilla frutescens) Seed Oil 3000 mg
- ALA (Alpha-Linolenic Acid) 1650 mg
- LA (Linoleic Acid) 450 mg
- OA (Oleic Acid) 390 mg
Take three capsules two times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are allergic to plants of the Lamiaceae/ Labiatae/Mint family, do not use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Guaranteed to contain NO added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products