We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at email@example.com. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
Phos Choline provides a highly absorbable source of phosphatidylcholine, derived from unbleached soya lecithin, which is needed for proper liver and brain functions.
Phos Choline from Genestra provides a highly absorbable source of phosphatidylcholine, derived from unbleached soya lecithin, which is needed for proper liver and brain functions. Unbleached soya lecithin yields three times more phosphatidylcholine than sources found in wheat germ, egg and brewers yeast. Genestra’s Phos Choline protects the liver against the side-effects of alcoholism, viruses, pollutants and other toxic influences, and assists in lowering elevated cholesterol levels. Phos Choline is indicated for arteriosclerosis and arterial plaque, manic depression, memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, multiple sclerosis, attention deficit disorder, autism and Tourette syndrome.Concentrated lecithin-derived phospholipid formula.
- Provides 2880 mg of phosphatides per daily dose
- Supports liver health Phos Choline provides phospholipids that help to support liver function. Phosphatidylcholine (PC) is the primary phospholipid (also known as phosphatide) found in lecithin.
- It is an important component of cell membranes and is highly concentrated in hepatocytes.
- All lipoproteins are rich in PC, and are primarily produced in the liver. Normal PC levels may help to prevent hepatic lipid accumulation as PC is necessary for the production and secretion of very low density lipoproteins (VLDL), which transport triglycerides from the liver. PC deficiencies may lead to VLDL and triglyceride buildup in the liver, which negatively affects liver function and health.
- Recent in vitro studies show that hepatocytes also overproduce free radicals when grown in choline deficient medium; excess reactive oxygen species production can lead to DNA damage and impair liver function.
- In a randomized, double blind trial, 57 healthy adults were fed diets low in choline. After six weeks of depletion, fatty liver, liver damage and;or muscle damage was observed among 68% of participants. 5 When choline was replenished in the diet, the organ dysfunction was resolved in all participants within six weeks.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Take two capsules two times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Guaranteed to contain NO added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products.