We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
Pregnat Vite provides the maximum recommended daily intake of folic acid and vitamin D; and 100% of the daily intake of iron during pregnancy.
180 vegetable capsules
Pregna Vite from Genestra is a multivitamin, formulated specifically to nourish mother and baby. Pregnat Vite provides the maximum recommended daily intake of folic acid and vitamin D; and 100% of the daily intake of iron during pregnancy. Every daily dose also provides pregnancy-essential nutrients including vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, biotin, pantothenic acid, iodine, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium and molybdenum. Pregna Vite also includes bilberry fruit powder, an antioxidant used in herbal medicine to help slow the progression of disorders of the eye, such as diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy and macular degeneration. Genestra has expertly mixed the Pregna Vite formula to provides you & your baby with all the vital nutrients you both deserve.
- Vegetarian friendly support for maternal and fetal development
- Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency anaemia
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Provides 999 mg of vitamin D and 999 mcg of folic acid per daily dose
- Helps to prevent calcium, chromium, copper, iodine, magnesium, selenium, zinc, biotin, folate, vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin E and K deficiency.
- As nutrient and energy requirements differ during pregnancy, Pregna Vite provides vitamins and minerals that are suited for proper maternal and fetal health.
- Approximately 20-30% of women are deficient in a vitamin during pregnancy.
- Vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins, magnesium and zinc, are involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, and their deficiencies are associated with impaired fetal growth and development.
- Vegetarian diets tend to provide insufficient levels of vitamin B12, which may result in impaired red blood cell formation
- Maternal iron levels affect iron stores in the developing fetus, and are necessary for the production of hemoglobin; Pregna Vite helps to prevent iron deficiency anemia. Calcium demands also increase during pregnancy, leading to enhanced calcium absorption from the intestine and mobilization from bones.
- Vitamin D helps absorb and use calcium and phosphorus for normal bone mineralization. Deficiency of vitamin D during pregnancy may lead to impaired fetal bone development or osteomalacia, although 600 IU of vitamin D daily helps maximize bone health in pregnant adults.
- Daily supplementation with 800 mcg of folic acid in the first trimester may help reduce the risk of neural tube defects by nearly 70%.
Women (19 years and older): Take three capsules daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking blood thinners, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Guaranteed to contain NO added wheat, gluten, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products. Ideal for vegetarians.