Lost and Damaged Items
Progesto-Mend may be a useful dietary supplement for individuals wishing to support healthy progesterone production and function.
120 vegetable capsules
The primary functions of ProgestoMend™ are to support the natural production of progesterone and support how tissues throughout the body respond to progesterone. This is accomplished by supporting the function of progesterone producing glands, and by supporting the function of progesterone responsive tissues through the use of herbs that have phytoprogesterone properties and herbs that mimic the actions of progesterone. Progesterone is produced in the adrenal glands of both genders, as well as by the ovaries and corpus luteum in females. While progesterone is also produced in the Leydig cells of the testes, it is typically converted to testosterone. The synergistic combination of specific herbs in ProgestoMend™ support important functions associated with optimal progesterone health: • Supports the natural production of progesterone
- Support healthy adrenal function, a major site of progesterone production.
- Promote progesterone response in target tissue through the use of herbs with progesterone receptor agonist activity.
- Promotes healthy function of bone, heart, brain, breasts, uterus & other progesterone sensitive tissues with progesterone mimetic herbs.
- Support healthy inflammation, antispasmodic and anxiolytic properties of progesterone with progesterone mimetic herbs.
- Supports healthy brain function, memory, and cognition, and enhances mood while promoting tranquility.
Serving size: 3 capules
Rehmannia (root) 600 mg
Bupleurum (root) 300mg
Peony (root) 300mg
Coleus forskohlii (root, standardized to 10% forskohlin) 225mg
Dioscorea villosa (root) 225mg
Chasteberry extract (fruit) 150mg
Adults take 3 capsules daily with meals or as directed by physician.
Not to be used by pregnant or nursing women