We will process your order within 1-2 business days. In case of an unusual delay, you will be contacted via email. If you have not received your order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order, please email us and we’ll be happy to forward the confirmation to you.
Lost and Damaged Items
www.thegoldenmeanwellness.com is not liable for any damages incurred during transit, and lies within the responsibility of Canada postal service. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If you have a concern about your order, please contact us via e-mail. For administrative purposes, please do not return your product prior to contacting us. If you qualify for a refund or online credit, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm, weekends and holidays excluded. While we try to respond to all inquiries day of, some requests may take up to 48 hours to reply to.
To return or exchange a product, we recommend that you first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns and exchanges must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order. Please reference your tracking number to know what date your product arrived. All products must be unopened and in the same condition as you received it.
Please note that the original shipping fee is non-refundable. Please ship returned products to 150 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 1A6.
You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging items. Once the product has been received and is approved for return, you will be credited a full refund on your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost. Once the refund has been approved, please allow up to 12 business days for the refund to appear on your card. For exchanges, please note that you will be charged an additional shipping fee for the exchanged product. The Golden Mean Wellness Shoppe is not responsible if packages are not received back to us. Please consider opting in with your shipping provider to track the package to ensure successful delivery.
Genestra’s formula supports wound healing and tissue formation, helps to maintain your immune system and aids the body to break down carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
60 & 120 tablets
TAD+ provides a synergistic combo of vitamins and herbs along with a high concentration of adrenal tissue extract, which contains biologically-active proteins, hormones, enzymes and nucleic acids, necessary for the support of proper adrenal functions. Genestra’s formula supports wound healing and tissue formation, helps to maintain your immune system and aids the body to break down carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Naturopath’s recommend patients with premenstrual symptoms such as depression, irritability, sugar cravings and bloating take a multi with Glandular Extracts such as TAD+.Supports macronutrient metabolism and healthy skin
- Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Helps to prevent vitamin A, vitamin C and zinc deficiency
- Provides 9999 IU of vitamin A per daily dose
- Includes 498 mg of vitamin C and 24 mg of zinc per daily dose TAD+ is a multivitamin combination that helps the body metabolize macronutrients and maintain skin health.
- B vitamins help mediate hundreds of enzymatic reactions, including the formation of substrates for energy production in the Krebs cycle.
- Zinc is highly present in the epidermis, and is needed for the proliferation of epidermal cells.2 Production of the retinol-binding protein, which transports vitamin A in cells, also depends on zinc.
- Vitamin A has three primary roles in the body: 1) help maintain the skin-s barrier function by increasing epidermal thickness and the number of glycosaminoglycans - polysaccharides that help hydrate the skin; 2) aid in the production of rhodopsin for sensing light, especially in low light environments; 3) stimulate the development of immune cells.
- Vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums through its role in the synthesis of collagen, the primary structural protein found in connective tissue.
- Vitamin C is also involved in wound healing, and helps to maintain good health by preventing free radical damage to DNA.
Take one tablet three times daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. For use beyond 4-6 weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use. If you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, kidney or cardiovascular disorder, diabetes, glycosuria, vascular disease, hyperadrenia, hyperthyroidism, bile duct obstruction, acute liver diseases or cancers, septic gall bladder inflammation, intestinal spasm, or an allergy to plants of the Dioscorea family, do not use. If you have hormone sensitive conditions such as uterine, endometrial, breast or ovarian cancer, as well as endometriosis and uterine fibroids, do not use. As wild yam may increase the risk of thrombosis, do not use if you have protein S deficiency. If you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, immunosuppressants, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance, do not use. If you have Addison’s disease or a bleeding or autoimmune disorder, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Guaranteed to contain NO added wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, artificial colouring or flavouring or dairy products.